Avalanche X-Chain: FvwEAhmxKfeiG8SnEvq42hc6whRyY3EFYAvebMqDNDGCgxN5Z
Vision: Provide a unifying platform for the creation, transfer, and trade of digital assets.
Avalanche is a high-performance, scalable, customizable, And secure blockchain platform. It targets three use cases.
- Building application-specific blockchains, spanning permissioned (Private) and permissionless (Public) deployments.
- Building and launching highly scalable and decentralized appilcations (Dapps).
- Building arbitrarily complex digital assets with custom rules, covenants, and riders (smart assets).
- Avalanche has developed two major Consensus algorithms for its ecosystem. Avalanche and Snowflake are both PoS (proof of stake) protocols..
Avalanche ecosystem consist of 3 blockchains X-Chain, C-Chain, and P-Chain.
- X-Chain: This blockchain is used for managing assets. It uses the Avalanche consensus protocol.
- P-Chain: This blockchain is used to coordinate validators. It also uses the Snowman consensus protocol.
- C-Chain: This blockchain is used to create smart contracts. It uses the Snowman consensus protocol.
The Avalanche team is a group of experienced engineers, researchers, and entrepreneurs who are committed to building a scalable, secure, and efficient blockchain platform. The team has a strong track record of innovation. In 2018, the team published a paper that proposed a new consensus mechanism called Avalanche Consensus. Avalanche Consensus is a scalable, secure, and efficient consensus mechanism that is designed to support a wide range of decentralized applications.
The team is led by Emin Gün Sirer, a professor of computer science at Cornell University, and consists of a group of experienced engineers and researchers.
Avalance official blockchain explorer, Where users can get query about Assets, Addresses on Avalanche ecosystem
Avalanche official wallet, Where users can Store, Transfer Avalanche assets
$50K was raised in the Seed round by Initialized Capital, Galaxy Digital, Polychain Capital
$12M was raised in the Private Sale by Binance Labs, Three Arrows Capital, Dragonfly Capital
$40M was raised in the Public Sale Option A (Series A round) by Andreessen Horowitz, Initialized Capital, Polychain Capital
$180M was raised in the Public Sale Option B (Series B round) by Jump Capital, Tiger Global Management, Mirana Ventures
$350M was raised in the Public Sale Option C (Series C round) by SoftBank Vision Fund 2, Sequoia Capital, Tiger Global Management
Total reported funding: 582M
* Report [email protected] in case of any missing data