Vision: Provide a unifying platform for the creation, transfer, and trade of digital assets.
Arbitrum is a layer-2 scaling solution for Ethereum, Offchain Labs, the company behind Arbitrum was founded in 2017.
- Building application-specific blockchains, spanning permissioned (Private) and permissionless (Public) deployments.
- Building and launching highly scalable and decentralized appilcations (Dapps).
- Building arbitrarily complex digital assets with custom rules, covenants, and riders (smart assets).
- Avalanche has developed two major Consensus algorithms for its ecosystem. Avalanche and Snowflake are both PoS (proof of stake) protocols..
Avalanche ecosystem consist of 3 blockchains X-Chain, C-Chain, and P-Chain.
- X-Chain: This blockchain is used for managing assets. It uses the Avalanche consensus protocol.
- P-Chain: This blockchain is used to coordinate validators. It also uses the Snowman consensus protocol.
- C-Chain: This blockchain is used to create smart contracts. It uses the Snowman consensus protocol.
The Avalanche team is a group of experienced engineers, researchers, and entrepreneurs who are committed to building a scalable, secure, and efficient blockchain platform. The team has a strong track record of innovation. In 2018, the team published a paper that proposed a new consensus mechanism called Avalanche Consensus. Avalanche Consensus is a scalable, secure, and efficient consensus mechanism that is designed to support a wide range of decentralized applications.
The team is led by Emin Gün Sirer, a professor of computer science at Cornell University, and consists of a group of experienced engineers and researchers.
Arbitrum official blockchain explorer, Where users can get query about Assets, Addresses on Arbitrum ecosystem
Avalanche official wallet, Where users can Store, Transfer Avalanche assets
$500K was raised in the Seed round by Initialized Capital, Galaxy Digital, Polychain Capital
$73.7M was raised in the Public Sale Option A (Series A round) by Andreessen Horowitz, Initialized Capital, Polychain Capital
$120M was raised in the Public Sale Option B (Series B round) by Pantera Capital, and Alameda Research
Total reported funding: 194.2M
* Report [email protected] in case of any missing data